TP5100 is a double switch buck 8.4V, single cell 4. 2V lithium battery charge management chip. Its ultra-compact QFN16 package and simple external circuit, making TP5100 ideal for portable equipment so large current charging management applications. Meanwhile, TP5100 built-in input overcurrent, Undervoltage protection, over-temperature protection, short circuit protection, battery temperature monitoring, reverse battery protection.
TP5100 has 5V-18V wide input voltage, dual battery trickle charge into pre-charge, constant current, constant voltage three-phase, pre-charge current trickle charge current through an external resistor adjustment, the maximum charge current up to 2A. TP5100 with a frequency of 400kHz switching mode makes it possible to use a smaller outer Suo device and the large current charging still maintains a smaller amount of heat.
TP51OO built-in power PMOSFET, anti-intrusion circuit, so no anti-intrusion protection and another external Schottky diode.
– Static input supply voltage (VIN): 20V
– BAI: -8.4V-20V
– BAT Short-Circuit Duration: Continuous
– Operating environment Temperature range: -40 ℃ -85 ℃
– Storage temperature range: -65 ℃ – 125 ℃
- Charge module: Double 8.4v / single 4.2v lithium rechargeable single (Two batteries in Series or Single battery the module support both)
- Charge current. 0. 1A – 2A; Wide operating voltage, maximum reach I8V – Red and green LED charge status indicator
- Chip temperature protection, overcurrent protection, under-voltage protection – Battery temperature protection, reverse battery shutdown, short circuit protection
- Maximum charge current: 2000mA; Chip Select SET Terminal: Short the terminal for 8.4V 2 Cell Setting, Default: Open Terminal 4.2V Charge Cut-off (Single Cell)
Switching frequency 400Khz, usable inductance 20uH and more – PWR_ON Power battery for switching control
There are no reviews yet.